Website List with Google Sheets
Want to present a list on your website?
There are situations when you want to show a list of links, domains or pages on the internet in no time or just because you want to test your idea. To be honest, websites in most cases are just lists, from lists of best movies to lists with your business products. It is not so easy to put them there though. Do you know that feeling?
Use Sheetsu and:
- Don't waste time on coding
- Create simple list on the page and show it to your community
- Create fast product prototype and validate your MVP
- Store your lists in Google Sheets
People are using it already
Everyone knows what Black Friday is. On that day we are searching for discounts on our favorites apps to get them cheaper. This website shows curated a list of cool tech deals for Black Friday.
- From idea to production in 72 hours
- +9,000 pageviews in 24 hours
- +210 upvotes on Product Hunt
The real alterntive to Sheetsu was not doing the project. I hate handling data in PostgreSQL for these small side projects. It's like using a 9mm to kill a bug. Plain HTML is another option, but it's a repetitive pain in the ass and I loath repetition.
Sheetsu is a great alternative that I can get up and running in seconds so in the end, I probably wouldn't have done it without it.
Gonzalo Sanchez SarmientoGrowth Hacker