Growth Hacker (Digital Marketing Manager)
Imagine a place where you would do everything that you could not what your contract says. We are fast growing local startup (Wrocław), but we think globally. We create products that are used globally - mainly in USA, Canada, RPA, and Japan. What do we do? We create an app that allows changing your Google Spreadsheet into CMS, database, and API. Sounds simple and it is simple. It saves thousands of dollars on development, deployment, and maintenance. Our app is used by developers, startups and digital agencies.
Do you wanna be a part of our Sheetsu family? Do you want to manage a process of rapid experimentation across marketing channels and product development to identify the most efficient ways to grow our business? If you are a Growth Hacker send CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Test, run and scale different marketing channels and strategies
- Use and demonstrate leadership in data and analytics to drive better ROI and other measures
- Run A/B tests to find the best traction channel
- Working with other members of the team to architecting marketing strategy to promote global sales and awareness for product
- Allocate marketing budget for the company growth across multiple paid channels
- Start and create affiliate program, managing relationship, reporting key metrics and compute ROI
- Form partnerships with other brands that can provide leverage for marketing efforts and generate sales.
- Working collaboratively with team of engineers and other individuals to build and market product and create.
Requirements to crushing it!:
- Digital advertising, growth hacking, paid acquisition experience at a startup or B2B company
- Experience with digital analytics techniques and technologies and using ad tech and marketing tech platforms
- Experience with creating digital marketing initiatives from the ground up, and can creatively find new (and cost-effective) ways to expand reach
- Ability to think quickly and critically on a broad range of digital marketing topics across various verticals. Data-driven thinker.
- Must be able to think strategically, leverage research, understanding marketer needs and creatively translating these needs into compelling concepts and operations
- Strong attention to detail, be flexible, consultative and able to work independently at a fast pace
Boom. Bonus point for:
- Growth success story from previous company
We can offer:
- To be a part of a great, fast- growing startup based in stylish office (close to the city center, close to the river, Wrocław)
- Impact on Marketing Department structure and growth
- Flexible working hours
- Great start-up connections
- Solid salary (B2B or contract) (5000 - 8500 net) + bonuses